Servings: This recipe makes enough dressing for approx 6 - 8 small salads
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp or clove minced fresh garlic
2 Tbsp champagne vinegar
Salt and freshly ground pepper
½ cup good olive oil
1. Whisk together the mustard, garlic, vinegar, pinch of salt, and ½ tsp pepper.
2. While whisking, slowly add the olive oil until the vinaigrette is emulsified (fully combined)
3. Place salad greens in a medium bowl and add enough dressing to moisten. Sprinkle with additional salt and pepper if needed.
1. Any type of vinegar (balsamic, cider vinegar, etc.) works great in this recipe. Use what you have at home and what you enjoy most!
2. If you'd like a creamier dressing add a dollop of plain Greek yogurt and mix well.